Tuesday, October 6, 2009

UMFA - Fall Visit

American Indian Exhibit

Today's field trip to the Utah Museum of Fine Arts gave students the opportunity to observe American Indian art. Docents took small groups of students on personalized tours of the museum. This is our first of two trips. We'll return in the Spring, when they'll have a new exhibit (Egyptian themed). Mr. Kelly wants to know: "What was your favorite piece of art at the museum?" Leave me a comment. Look for mine in the video. Hint: It has something to do with New Zealand and the Maoris.

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the footage of your students. I hope that they enjoyed your museum trip.

    Megan Hallett
    Utah Museum of Fine Arts

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr.Kelly I liked the field trip.
    MeMo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr.kelly i had fun

    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved it mr.Kelly
    MEMo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the stuff at the museum of fine arts. by An

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all the things that we saw at the musem it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like museum because I larn about the stuff. by An

    ReplyDelete