Monday, March 9, 2009

Site Launch

Here We Go!

I recently attended the State Technology Conference (UCET) and decided that starting a blog would be an excellent way to connect with parents and students at home. I plan to publish, on a weekly basis, a content subject that we've studied. As parents or students you'll be able to check the site, talk about it as a family, comment, or review what we've learned to check for understanding. I hope that you'll subscribe as a follower so that you can receive each update or put us on you favorite's list and check back often.

Thanks for the support of this site and your child's education.

~Mr. Kelly

7 comments:

  1. mr. how have you been


    from:markuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mr. Kelly this is Ethan I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i was watching the video
    of u doing the multiplication chart that was so cool its me Kymon Palau!!!!! hahahaha! bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm good Markuss. How's your new school/teacher? Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I greatly appreciate both Kymon and Ethan taking the time to check out our class blog! Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mrkelly thats really cool -aylin

    ReplyDelete
  7. we like the dinosaur picture -aylin
    september 28,2009 8:41 pm

    ReplyDelete